Allah says in the Qur’an:
“Those to whom We have given the Book recite it with its true recital. They [are the ones who] believe in it.” (2: 121)
Spending time with the Qur’an – be it recitation, memorization, understanding, teaching, or acting upon it, should be an integral goal of a Muslim aspiring to be amongst the Ahlul Qur’an.
Burooj Institue brings to you an opportunity to be amongst those honorable people through:
NAZRA PROGRAM FOR BOYS
• Nazra under experienced & well versed teachers.
• Teaching rules of Tajweed
• Learning Namaz, Sunnahs, Du’as & Adhkaar
• Practice of the recitation styles of Imams of Haramain & other renowned Qaris.
• Daily & Monthly progress report sharing with parents.
• Free workshop for Parents.
3:00pm – 5:00pm
COURSE FEE: APPLICABLE
- Onsite - Nazimabad
- For all age groups
- Boys Only
- Highly interactive classroom environment